These are the basic guidelines for my services. Understanding and agreement is required prior to purchasing a reading. If you do not agree to the Terms, you will not be allowed to move forward with receiving a reading from me. Thank you for your understanding.
First and foremost, the readings I perform are for entertainment purposes only and are not meant to substitute qualified professional advice. No tarot reading is ever 100% accurate. A tarot reading is subject to interpretation and should not be taken as absolute.
As an intuitive reader, I utilize the guidance of my intuition to read the current energy of the situation as told by the cards. I use the terms "spirit", "source", or "the universe" to describe the energies drawing information, but you can choose whatever beautiful, divine energy calls to you.
I respect and honor all my clients, regardless of age, gender, race, background, spiritual beliefs, sexual preference, or economic status. Readings are done to the best of my ability with the intention of being honest, loving, supportive, and compassionate.
My strongest topics to read for are: reflective questions for personal growth, career, self-empowerment, self-love/self-care, and general energies. I deliver messages that encourage you to discover what you need to know in order to move forward in alignment with your highest good. Always keep in mind that the tarot cards simply tell a story; only you have the power to decide how it ends.
My code of Ethics:
What I do:
- Intuitive readings that speak to the energies surrounding a situation. This may also include possible outcomes so that you have the opportunity to actively align with your desired path.
- Keep readings confidential. Your reading will never be discussed outside of our session. Anything photographed, filmed, or documented will go only to you.
- Use your name and email only to contact you and to deliver readings and to request feedback. I won't use this information for anything else or store it for any reason. (You have the option to use only your initials when leaving a review/feedback!)
- Readings are only for individuals over the age of 18.
What I don't do:
- Predicting the future, health readings, legal matters, predicting timelines, mediumship, and love readings that focus on other parties (ie. “Will my ex come back?”, “Is my partner cheating on me?” etc.). If you have something you need clarity on, I can suggest asking about what you need to know regarding the situation instead. That way, you retain your power in how to move forward from there.
- Tell you only what you want to hear. I'll interpret the cards as they appear, please be open to the advice and messages they convey. Some decks especially don't sugar-coat things!
- Third-party readings (a reading that takes place without the subject's knowledge or permission).
You (the querent):
- understand that the service provided is for entertainment purposes only. You acknowledge that you are not receiving medical or legal advice from Ellie the Moonchild, and will consult qualified professionals for such matters.
- are ultimately in control of your future, and there is nothing the cards may reveal that is written in stone. Querent is responsible for their own actions.
- will refrain from inappropriate, rude, hateful, or disruptive behavior and language. I have a zero tolerance policy for misconduct.
- understand that I can refuse to read any question for any reason.
- agree to defend and indemnify me, and hold me harmless against any losses, liabilities, claims, or expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to, or in connection with your use of my services.
- will do your best to frame questions in the interest of being an active participant. The cards resonate clearest when the question is able to open up for introspection and analysis. Yes or No questions tend to be less effective, so keep that in mind. We can discuss ways for you to frame your question, just let me know!
- Please understand that there are no refunds for recorded readings. There are also no refunds for live readings after the call has been completed.
- You may reschedule or cancel live readings up to 1 hour prior to the reading time scheduled. Cancelation will result in a full refund.
- Live readings canceled with less than an hour before the scheduled time will receive a refund minus the late cancelation fee of 10% total cost.
Failure to understand and adhere to the policy will see you permanently banned from my shop & services.